Pages

Monday 23 November 2009

Mijo's birthday weekend.

This was a fun weekend. Saturday was a peaceful solo day, I went running by the Washington Monuments and I sat on the steps of the Lincoln monument looking at the reflecting pool and also at the tourists. Whenever I visit the Lincoln monument, I try to count the number of times tourists say "Forest Gump". After my run, I went to the US Holocaust museum. I have to say, after being in the DC area for about a decade, I have never been to the Holocaust museum. It's a nice museum and I need to go back again and finish the rest of it. I had to cut the tour short since I was still in my running clothes, it was getting cold outside, and I was starving and could not pay attention any more. After I got home and had dinner, I went to Mijo's birthday party and partied until the wee hours of the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Tris, muy bueno tu blog. La verdad recien lo descubro y esta muy interesante. Ya entraremos mas seguido, bss

    ReplyDelete