Pages

Friday 18 December 2009

Old friends meet after 11 years

Today I met up with an old friend (Andi), actually whom would qualify as my first girlfriend. We met in South Padre Island, Texas back in the summer of 1996 when I was 15. We exchanged home address (I had email back then, but she didn't :| ) because we lived far hence we wrote letters to each other for a few years then communication ended. Thanks to Facebook we found each other again after 11 years and during my Christmas trip to Texas we decided to meet up and catch up on what has happen to each other's life after 11 years. We both where in shock, disbelief, and amazed on seeing each other. It did feel weird at times, but in a good way. Funny how much can happen in 11 years. Funny how one can remember details from 11 years ago. Even though we already talked about memories previously, we talked about them again.


Friday night we went out to a local bar and got wasted and had a good time. We where drinking the bartender's "special" drink which who knows what was in it. However, it tasted good, and after 4 within a few hours we where wasted. Saturday night was a little more chilled since we didn't want to get too wasted. I would mention the names of the places, but I already forgot the names. I was hoping that we could hang out longer, but I was on a time constraint and had to get back home to be with my family. This short visit was one of the most positive things to occur to me in 2009. Here are the pics:

2 comments: