Pages

Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas in Texas

Last year I did not come home for Christmas because I spent it with the family of a friend (Pere) in Granolles, Spain (outside of Barcelona). Last Christmas trip was exciting because we visited Drogheda, Ireland; London; Barcelona; Granolles (of course); went skiing in Pyrenean Mountains (La Molina); and the blurry unforgettable New Years drink-till-you-drop- experience in Madrid.

A little note about London and Madrid, I also got to enjoy the time there with my cousin Jorge Luis, which I will be spending New Years eve with this year in Guadalajara, Mexico. The last time both of us spent New Year's in Guadalajara was back in Dec. 31, 1999 so we are celebrating a decade since that, which also falls with Mexico's 100th anniversary of its Revolution and also the 200th anniversary of its Independence.

This year I did come home to the family 9th (+- 1) annual Brownsville, Texas Shopping-Christmas-Drinking-Movie event. Here are the pictures:

[st picasa=http://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/tristann9/albumid/5420434294449532929?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US]

No comments:

Post a Comment