Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tequila Express

Today I took the Tequila Express train tour. The Tequila Express is a tourist train service that operates from Guadalajara, Jalisco, México to the Tequila Herradura distillery at the San José del Refugio Hacienda in the municipality of Amatitán. During my trip I befriend the passenger next to me, his sister, and his sister's fiance. It was with them whom I toured with, tasted with, and dined with. It was good company.

A little about San José del Refugio hacienda, it is the only tequila distillery where the entire production process, right down the bottling, is completed in one location. The Herradura tequila produced in this hacienda is one of the highest quality tequilas produced in México.

Here are the pics:

[st picasa=http://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/tristann9/albumid/5420859996847671889?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US]

1 comment:

  1. Calling all cars, clailng all cars, we're ready to make a deal.

    ReplyDelete